Transplanted from Michigan, Marion attended Western Michigan University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Literature. She then went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Wake Forest School of Law. Marion is licensed to practice law in North Carolina and Oregon.
A twisted sense of humor and passion for individualism, settling down in Western North Carolina was only natural for Ms. Parsons. As an attorney, vigorous client representation is Marion’s primary focus.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Cambridge, Studies in Literature
- 28th Judicial Bar
- Criminal Justice Section – North Carolina Bar Association
- Family Law Section – North Carolina Bar Association
- GP, Solo General Practice Section – North Carolina Bar Association
- 28th Young Lawyers Division
- Forsyth County Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers Association